I have a Sprint Tour 9630 that I unlocked for T-mobile. I have the BB data package and can not get on the internet or send any MMS. Since recieving the data package last week the only 2 features that have now started to work is my BBM and I can now see pictures.
    I still am not able to send MMS like a regular text (its not even an opt) or get on the internet. T-mobile tech support could not help me. Someone pls help
    05-14-10 09:14 PM
    options > advanced options > host routing table > hit blackberry key > register now

hopefully that does something.
    05-14-10 11:48 PM
    Try these;

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/fa...mobile-374181/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    ^ Yes this is for the 95xx but I'm pretty sure diong the same process will work on your Tour

I hope these help
    05-15-10 12:09 AM
    I have a 9630 Verizon and my problem is that the browser,email,mms,bbm and app world don't work,as for the app world it opens but when I try to download something it always says error no credentials.what can I do please help.I live in zambia
    05-03-13 02:20 PM
    I have a 9630 Verizon and my problem is that the browser,email,mms,bbm and app world don't work,as for the app world it opens but when I try to download something it always says error no credentials.what can I do please help.I live in zambia
    Welcome to Crackberry

You need to purchase a Blackberry data plan from your provider. Then everything you mentioned should start working.
    05-03-13 02:24 PM
    I tried to contact my service provider airtel zm ,but they told me that the browser can never work in zambia.Can I try the other service provider MTN ZM because I have two sim cards.
    05-14-13 09:38 AM
    I tried to contact my service provider airtel zm ,but they told me that the browser can never work in zambia.Can I try the other service provider MTN ZM because I have two sim cards.
    You have to give them a call. I imagine the Tour is not officially supported in your country, and they might or might not send the required service books.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
    05-15-13 08:55 AM
    So what can I do?
    06-19-13 02:18 PM
    You need to get a device that is actually supported by your Service Provider. You are not going to get BlackBerry Data services working on the Tour in your country because you cannot get the proper Service Books.
    06-19-13 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD