Ok so I wanted to use the upgrade on another line on my account to get the tour but would I be losing any capability using the tour vs the storm because I have been able to access my banks website where as I couldnt with any other berry. Would the internet just be better so I can expect to have access plus more? Secondly the screen issue I love the screen on my storm for the size of the screen the touch not so much, just doesnt work smooth all the time. I was also thinking should I pass on the tour and get the Storm2 but dont wanna be stuck using this thing til the new one comes out to make an informed decision. Trust me im not just another whining storm user I was happy with it til a week ago my boss needed me to take a snap shot of something important and I had to deal with the camera freezing as well as an hour glass while trying to send. Someone please clarify this for me so I can be comfortable with my decision to get the tour. Also does the secondary lines get 12month upgrades as well if you sign up on My verizon? If so I wouldnt have to worry I could just get the next best berry when the year is up on my storm line and have the tour and the storm 2.
    06-29-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD