I've had my tour for about 1.5 years, but first experieced this problem about two weeks ago.....surfing the web, phone got warm then went into full reboot (like i had pulled the battery), battery read almost full before i started surfing then after reboot was almost dead....next instance was on bbm then same reboot problem occured, battery life was full then after restart was about half.....now this happens everytime i try to search a few sites in a row where it goes into reboot.... i dont think its a memory issue, ive got 90mb internal memory left, ran memory cleaner, clean out internet cache, event log and even did a security wipe and still same issues exist.....any ideas????
    01-26-11 07:39 PM
    Battery has had it. Sounds exactly like what mine did when I toasted the battery. A new one should solve the problemm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-26-11 07:42 PM
    Battery has had it. Sounds exactly like what mine did when I toasted the battery. A new one should solve the problemm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I had the exact same thing happen to my battery on my 9000. I got a new battery, and everything worked fine.
    01-26-11 08:09 PM
    That’s absolutely indicates that your battery is dead because before rebooting your phone your battery shows full but after you reboot it; it loses power so that means your mobile phone battery must be inflated due to overcharging that’s why it’s getting warm and giving problems.

Just replace your battery don’t use this one it may create some other problems with your hardware.
    02-07-11 02:04 AM
    Also, if you see any bulging or swelling of the battery, you should not use it. That is a sign that the battery has gone bad and it could leak, which would damage the hardware and present a safety problem.
    02-07-11 11:28 AM
    So it turns out it was the battery, got a new one and back up and running with no problems.....thanks everyone!
    02-09-11 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD