Hi epictechtips,

I did the same thing you did. I followed your videos to a teeth, but after the swap my signal strength is horrible. The only pieces that are missing from my new housing are the charging dock pieces and the pcb 21188-004 : both are on the rear housing which holds the battery cover. Could this be the culprit?

I neeed help
    06-08-10 11:27 PM
    who was the @bay seller name you purchased the housing?
    06-09-10 01:09 PM
    really considering this after having 3 drops of my tour this week, housing is getting scratchy.
    06-16-10 09:56 PM
    Just wondering if your flash ever had issues after switching the housing, like does it jiggle around or anything like that?
    07-12-10 10:06 AM
    For those of you guys who are curious I did get my housing from eBay and everything is working fine. All buttons work great and trackball works fine as well. Furthermore, I don't have any fitment issues as my housing did seem to fit perfectly.
    I LOVE the look of the white. Can you post or PM me the auction listing or seller you used?
    07-12-10 10:50 AM
    anyone know where i can pick up a clear housing? had no luck on ebay
    07-14-10 08:30 PM
    i swapped the case out, worked pretty well except for the signal dropped like a rock in a pond. i went back and swapped the OEM stock 'middle piece' with the dock connectors and the signal greatly improved.
    07-28-10 10:58 AM
    Is this possible on the bold 9650. I've looked on eBay and google and can't find any
    Housing units. I would love to have a white 9650.
    But also is it even possible with the trackpad instead of a trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 07:35 PM
    Thanks for posting this guide. I'm tempted to swap my housing out but think I will mess something up, smh. I'm going to check ebay for a case and try to take it from there.
    10-10-10 09:15 PM
    Have a pink case ordered for my wife's Tour. I hope she loves it
    10-10-10 09:21 PM
    Thanks for the tip. now that I did that hopefully they won't ban me for using up too much bandwidth if i got a ton of views.
    Sweet how to and your phone looks awesome .My camera anti glare coating is scratched up real bad .Could you please tell me what i need and maybe a vidio.You do great work
    10-10-10 09:22 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD