Do you think verizon will send me a replacement? I had the phone since mid july and only now am I having trouble. I have the best buy warranty and stuff. Hmm. I love the phone but I really hope I can get the replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 04:11 PM
    yes they will. i received one yesterday and found that the housing wasnt assembled correctly. i called VZW and they are over-nighting me a 3rd Tour.

so, at some point tomorrow- ill have 3 tours with 2 being returned.
    09-02-09 04:18 PM
    Why wouldn't you just take it back to Best Buy if you already have the warranty there? Didn't you have to pay extra for that warranty anyway? Might as well use it, right?
    09-02-09 04:19 PM
    Why wouldn't you just take it back to Best Buy if you already have the warranty there? Didn't you have to pay extra for that warranty anyway? Might as well use it, right?
    Yeah, i would try and take it back to Best Buy and use what you paid for.

Hope you get it fixed/replaced.
    09-02-09 04:50 PM
    Verizon may or may not be able to replace the phone because you purchased it a a third party location. When you buy a phone 3rd party the warranty is reinforced by the people you bought it from originally. Don't go to a store because there's nothing they can do for you there but you may be able to call tech support for a replacement.
    09-02-09 05:07 PM
    They're replacing it at bby for me. I'm just worried because they have no green dot tours in. Hope I'll be ok.

09-02-09 05:13 PM
    before you take it back do this. wash your hands (with soap and water) and then dry them really well. Wet your finger and flick off the excess water. Then roll the trackball with your moist finger up and down and then side to side. If you repeat this process a few times it will correct the little jam that seems to take place.

And yes I said moist . . . lol. This does work though.
    09-02-09 05:26 PM
    Woah. That worked. Gonna see what happens with it

09-02-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD