After a couple days of drying out she is back on and can't even tell there was ever any moisture in it. One thing though...when plugged up I see the clock, when unplugged I get the home screen and can scroll left and right on the 6 icons, but that's all I can do. I can not click on anything and no other key works, including side/top keys.

I have another one coming in from Asurion, but it's on back order. I need to know if there's any way I can sync or get my calandar entries from last week off it. I plugged it into my intel MBP, but PocketMac seems junk to me and didn't hardly ever wanna sync right in the first place.If I could get the BB button and TB button to work, I'd be set cause then I could just look at it and copy it down.

Any help would be muchly appreciated. It has my hours worked for the past two weeks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 08:28 AM
    your phone still has residual moisture inside, causing the keys to short and not work.

go to the grocery store and buy a bag of rice... put your phone in the bag and PRAY!

Rice will absorb the moisture.
    08-14-09 10:15 AM
    I agree with the rice trick. That has helped MANY members.
    08-14-09 10:19 AM
    Yeah rice works for a lot of people. It worked on my friends iTouch and iPhone
    08-14-09 10:21 AM
    no garantee with the rice. Sorry to hear this happened and hope you have insurance. Good luck
    08-14-09 10:23 AM
    Just make sure you don't put the phone in contact with the rice. You will get white rice dust inside your phone. Wrap it in a tissue or something first.
    08-14-09 11:27 AM
    Rice trick worked for me
    08-14-09 12:36 PM
    yup.. worked for me too!
    08-14-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD