My tour can get a lil laggy but I just have a couple ?'S
    Is there a button can I press or what do I have to do to close all the open apps running in the background. Iknow when you press alt and the back button it shoes all apps running. I know there's like only 5 right when you turn the phone on and don't open any other apps

And are any bb tour like bad or a big number cuz I freak out that mines messed up
    Only big problem I feel like my trackball is bad side to side its no slow but doesn't seem to respond like scrolling up and down. If ppl can't help me out with these two issues that would be great. I signed up to this forum and I'm happy that ppl rlly help
    07-26-09 06:15 PM
    Just make sure when leaving an application you hit bb then close or use the back button that way the app's will close.
    Change your trackball sensitivity by going to options>screen/keyboard and increase the horizontal.
    07-26-09 06:25 PM
    I have to close it with the menu? Is there anything I can do from home screen to close, and is there a app store with the sprint tour
    I changed the trackball to 80 and it seems slow at times
    07-26-09 07:12 PM
    hold down the menu key for a second or so and the application switcher will come up and you can see what programs are still running.
    07-26-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD