Ok so my Tour is haunted. I've been having so many problems with this phone...this is my 2nd one too and I'm waiting for my replacement to arrive. I'm getting very old messages popping up from last year...people on the other line can't hear me after we've already started the conversation...suddenly I'm not there...Now this morn after I hung up from a friend my phone starts singing a song I have never heard before...its not one that I would have downloaded either...this is happening after I get an email or a text or anything...this song starts...I have no idea where its coming from either. They're sending me a new one...even tho I know its just a refurbished one...will the new one have the new OS on it or do I have to do that myself? And I'm backing everything up to my DM so I'm praying my calendar dates etc. will be there when I put them back. If I still have problems with this Tour after its my 3rd one I don't know what to do...never had so many problems before with a phone like this one. How long do the batteries last? How often should you take it out etc? Thanks for any help
    04-14-10 12:11 PM
    Sounds like the .591 os problems? did you instal .591 on it? I think replacements will come with the latest OS
    04-14-10 12:37 PM
    Sounds like you need to pull the battery. Keep it out for at least 30 seconds. That will take care of the ghost song that is playing. From my experience it is a song that was attached to a MMS message that you received or failed to fully receive. This will probably help with your other issues too.
    04-14-10 12:40 PM
    I do take the battery out and usuallly leave it out for like 1/2 hour. Can these phones get viruses? I'm trying to back up everything now to switch it over...I just dont want to lose my calendar stuff...

I upgraded it when I hooked it up to my DM and I got the new OS 5.0...I think...
    04-14-10 12:57 PM
    Ok so my Tour is haunted. I've been having so many problems with this phone...this is my 2nd one too and I'm waiting for my replacement to arrive. I'm getting very old messages popping up from last year...people on the other line can't hear me after we've already started the conversation...suddenly I'm not there...Now this morn after I hung up from a friend my phone starts singing a song I have never heard before...its not one that I would have downloaded either...this is happening after I get an email or a text or anything...this song starts...I have no idea where its coming from either. They're sending me a new one...even tho I know its just a refurbished one...will the new one have the new OS on it or do I have to do that myself? And I'm backing everything up to my DM so I'm praying my calendar dates etc. will be there when I put them back. If I still have problems with this Tour after its my 3rd one I don't know what to do...never had so many problems before with a phone like this one. How long do the batteries last? How often should you take it out etc? Thanks for any help
    Sounds like it is haunted, that is such a logical assumption. Maybe get a Ouija board and try to talk to the spirits. Ask them to stop or offer them a nice iPhone to haunt instead.
    04-14-10 12:58 PM
    If you back up your messages, you will probably be backing up your ghost too. Sorry about your bad experience with your Tour, hopefully the new one will be ok.
    04-14-10 01:02 PM
    Downgrade to something other than .591

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 01:06 PM
    If you back up your messages, you will probably be backing up your ghost too. Sorry about your bad experience with your Tour, hopefully the new one will be ok.
    Well I just pulled the battery so I'll see what happens. My biggest concern is not losing my calendar appointments and stuff...when I back it up does that get backed up as well?

Just put the battery back in and the ghost is gone...phew...
    04-14-10 01:16 PM
    Mine played "Rude Boy" by Rhianna and screamed at me... I did a battery pull and all has seemed fine afterwards. Good luck with your refurbished Tour!
    04-14-10 09:06 PM
    Well I just pulled the battery so I'll see what happens. My biggest concern is not losing my calendar appointments and stuff...when I back it up does that get backed up as well?

Just put the battery back in and the ghost is gone...phew...
    Glad your ghost is gone.. are you still going to keep the replacement? If so, you will have to use the "device switch wizzard" option in DM to copy all your stuff over to the new Tour(PIN numbers will be different).
    04-15-10 12:13 AM
    Ok so my Tour is haunted.
    Looks like you bought that new BooBerry Tour 666 model.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-10 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD