I have had my SEIDIO Extended battery since it first came out (aug, sept maybe) and it now, no longer holds a charge. Nothing has changed, recently, It drains now after 8-10 hours; before it used to go 24 hours. I have done everything else, pulled the battery, checked the programs which are running. Any other suggestions? I will contact Seido now to see what they say.
    Last edited by zonules; 03-13-10 at 02:15 PM.
    03-13-10 02:07 PM
    Get a new one?
    03-13-10 02:49 PM
    contact seidio
    03-13-10 03:32 PM
    Seidio has a 6 month warranty... my 2600 extended battery still last a couple days so far after 6 months of use.
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 03-13-10 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling error
    03-13-10 03:34 PM
    Seidio has a 6 month warranty... my 2600 extended battery still last a couple days so far after after 6 months of use.
    Thanks for the info. I think I have a few days left for the warranty.
    03-13-10 04:26 PM
    Thanks for the info. I think I have a few days left for the warranty.
    you cant call Seidio anymore for warranty claims. You have to go through there website now to do it. When your on there website, just go to the section for warranty, and fill out there form. They normally get back to be the same day if not a day after, so if you fill it out today, you will probably hear back on Monday what they will do for you
    03-13-10 04:29 PM
    you cant call Seidio anymore for warranty claims. You have to go through there website now to do it. When your on there website, just go to the section for warranty, and fill out there form. They normally get back to be the same day if not a day after, so if you fill it out today, you will probably hear back on Monday what they will do for you
    Thanks again...
    03-13-10 04:46 PM
    Seidio customer service is extremely helpful so that's the best route to take.
    03-13-10 05:05 PM
    my battery hasn't been holding a charge either. are they defective?
    03-22-10 10:50 PM
    Seidio has a 6 month warranty... my 2600 extended battery still last a couple days so far after 6 months of use.
    how does yours last a couple of days??.......how often do you use the phone?....mine will be dead in 15 hours with medium usage....
    03-22-10 11:10 PM
    for real, i use mine for calls, twitter, net, etc. not anything out of the ordinary in my opinion. i started out with taking it off the charger in the morning and it lasting from 7am to after 10pm...maybe getting in the red after 11pm. now its down to half around 5pm and red by 7pm and i am using it less.
    03-22-10 11:21 PM
    It sounds like you have a defective battery. The battery power should not be draining that much if you charged it the initial 8 hours, then let it drain. Finally, charging it fully again the next day.

For any orders that are placed at Crackberry, you can submit a WSRMA Request Form: WSRMA REQUEST FORM FOR AUTHORIZED RESELLER for warranty replacements.

We offer a 180 day warranty and will be happy to take care of your battery problem. Just send us a private message or email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Regards,
    Seidio

for real, i use mine for calls, twitter, net, etc. not anything out of the ordinary in my opinion. i started out with taking it off the charger in the morning and it lasting from 7am to after 10pm...maybe getting in the red after 11pm. now its down to half around 5pm and red by 7pm and i am using it less.
    03-23-10 03:56 PM
    Thanks... I contacted the sales dept first (before I read the above instructions on a sunday) but after I read the above reply then contacted the warranty dept few hours later.

Monday morning I recieved a reply from sales which intructed me to simply said to drain the battery 3 times to reset it and contact them again if I have further problems.
    To my delight, the warranty dept contacted me later that day and said they are shipping a replacement. I have recieved it and it works fine. If anyone has similar problems now you know what to do.

BTW, is anyone having similar problems with their battery?
    Last edited by zonules; 03-27-10 at 02:39 PM.
    03-27-10 02:35 PM
    I just shipped mine to them yesterday. It would have been nice to have a replacement already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD