I also got the IS. I'm not super thrilled with it either. The pieces didn't fit exact, and the track ball isn't as easy to use. My finger keeps catching on the bb and back buttons's IS. Though mine did come with the spray bottle (ordered from the website)
    07-25-09 07:53 AM
    Wow, I'm surprised there's two different versions of the packaging. The packaging mine looked like a very long acute triangle from the side and folded open. Definitely no spray bottle with the full body shield.

I'm waiting for Seidio to release their Innocase II. I sent their customer service an e-mail asking if they'll make a charging cradle that can accommodate a case like they have for the Curve 8900. I really miss being able to come home late and stumble into bed and just drop my phone in the cradle. Terrible eyesight w/o contacts + being over-served makes charging a phone with MicroUSB connection difficult.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot pictures. Is anyone really itching to see the flaws?
    Last edited by djg08642; 07-26-09 at 09:46 PM.
    07-26-09 09:37 PM
    Does the Phantom Skinz screen protector cover the entire screen? I have Invisible Shield and there is a definitely a gap of about 1-2 mm that is unprotected. It is kind of annoying because I can see where the shield ends
    08-16-09 07:20 PM
    Does the Phantom Skinz screen protector cover the entire screen? I have Invisible Shield and there is a definitely a gap of about 1-2 mm that is unprotected. It is kind of annoying because I can see where the shield ends
    Yes Phantom Skinz screen protector covers the whole screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 07:24 PM
    New around here, so go easy on me .

Any experience with the BSE skin for the Tour??? just got my new BB yesterday and now I'm deciding which accessories to get.
    08-16-09 09:15 PM
    im going tot ry the bse.

IS looks fine, i put it in a silicone case anyway :-P
    08-16-09 09:19 PM
    I had the invisible shield installed on my tour shortly after I recieved it. I didn't like it one bit, it left some of the chrome exposed and the corners did stay applied long. could've been poor installation, i ended up getting my money back.
    08-16-09 09:39 PM
    i dont know wat all the fuss is about. i got invisible shield done at a kiosk in the mall. worth to pay money to get it installed. though it does feel sticky and the stickyness does not go away (have had it since release) i dont complain. i took off the top piece where lock and mute keys and led are and the botttom piece where carrier stamp is. makes the device still look proffesional. and then slapped on a silicone case. i think it looks amazing and is protected very well. no complaints from me, would recommend it.
    08-16-09 10:59 PM
    Well...I was sooooo about to go get an IS today from Best Buy. I'm glad I stumbled across this.
    09-03-09 02:43 PM
    I also put the phantomskinz on mine. Full body. First time. It does take some patience to put it on but I like it. There are some pieces that aren't perfect so I may redo them with the extra set that they include with every order. I did take off the 2 pieces next to the trackball though. Those pieces tend to be a little pointy at the bottom end of the trackball and guess that the thickness is just enough that they were irritating my fingers - so I finally pulled them off. Have had it on for a few weeks now and it's holding up just fine. Another minor note. My battery cover fit snugly before I applied the skin but afterwards it was a little bit loose. Stuck a little piece of a postit underneath near the latch and am good to go.
    09-03-09 09:03 PM
    Just put on my BSE. Read to push down some of the curved pieces now.

Phone has a very different feel now. This will take some getting used to.
    09-03-09 10:59 PM
    ZAGG is half off on Memorial Day.

After the sale is over you can get 20-50% off discount codes at Invisible Shield by ZAGG | Facebook or Discount Codes 4 ZAGG
    05-31-10 12:44 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD