When I first got the phone, it had a slight lag every once in a while.

Now, my phone is almost always slow. I'll open up my texts and it'll freeze for a min. I'll compose a new text and I can type ~30 characters before they start appearing on the screen. It just happened now with no apps running and a battery pull about 15 mins ago. It's happening with almost everything I do. Happening to anyone else? It's getting old.
    08-20-09 09:46 PM
    You're posting in the Tour's thread but your profile indicates you're a storm user... Which device are you inquiring about?
    08-20-09 09:50 PM
    I noticed this when I had a certain setting. In options > SMS Text, what number is your previous items set to? I had mine set to 20 and it lagged when opening a message.
    08-20-09 09:51 PM
    The OP is using a Storm not a Tour. Wrong thread.
    08-20-09 09:53 PM
    it went away. Happened right after a freeze. I did a battery pull and then it was extremely laggy. Did another battery pull and it was the same. Then I clicked on "media" and noticed that it was scanning the memory card. You can see the progress bar at the bottom moving slowly towards the right. Once it was done the phone was back to normal.
    08-20-09 10:03 PM
    I have a tour. Just never updated. Phone doesn't just lag at sms.... Phone calls, camera, you name it. Starting to feel like my ild storm, keep seeing the clock loading thingy constantly.
    08-20-09 10:25 PM
    battery pull, check file free after it starts up. Make sure you are not running 10 programs in the backround, exit programs when you are done
    08-20-09 10:27 PM
    this was happening to me before i returned mine as well...
    08-20-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD