so i got my phone replaced for my trackball...much better now! however the O/+ key on my phone feels bad. it works fine but it feels like it doesn't press down. none of the other buttons on the phone feel like this. should i have any problem getting them to replace this? it isn't technically messed up i guess but it feels hard. did i pay enough for this phone for them to fix this for me???
    09-14-09 11:20 AM
    my "w" key feels the same way, but i haven't done anything with it. probably wont
    09-14-09 11:28 AM
    it drives me crazy...i can't tell if i have actually pressed it or not!
    09-14-09 11:48 AM
    My left uppercase key had that mush feel...very freaking annoying it was!
    I pulled battery so device wouldn't turn on while in continuously pushed that uppercase key none stop and ones surrounding it -alt , 0 ,7 ,8 and 9 for over 45 min.
    When you press key do so very fast..kind of like tapping it down ,do that none stop for 30-45 minutes.
    Push keys surrounding mush key as well

The mush is no longer present on uppercase key...it has the click feel and sound now
    Last edited by Slingbox; 09-14-09 at 04:01 PM.
    09-14-09 12:24 PM
    My left uppercase key had that mush feel...very freaking annoying it was!
    I pulled battery so device wouldn't turn on while in continuously pushed that uppercase key none stop and ones surrounding it -alt , 0 ,7 ,8 and 9 for over 45 min.
    When you press key do so very fast..kind of like tapping it down ,do that none stop for 30-45 minutes.
    Push keys surrounding mush key as well

The mush is no longer present on uppercase key...it has the click feel and sound now
    sounds good...but should we really have to go through that garbage?
    09-17-09 01:35 PM
    My "L" key has started clicking on my 4 day old Tour. Be concerned? or let it ride? Still works, but it is extremely loud when I press it.
    11-04-09 10:42 AM
    My "L" key has started clicking on my 4 day old Tour. Be concerned? or let it ride? Still works, but it is extremely loud when I press it.
    It could be keyboard or evens worse...the board membrane itself
    I would definitely take it back.

Keyboard L key

L Key contact membrane on Board

Last edited by Slingbox; 11-04-09 at 11:29 AM.
    11-04-09 11:00 AM
    It could be keyboard membrane or evens worse...the board contact itself
    I would definitely take it back.

Keyboard L key

L Key contact on Board

Thanks for the advice. I'll take it back this evening.
    11-04-09 11:29 AM
    thanks for the advice. I'll take it back this evening.
    np.

PS
    Defently take link to this thread in store so if they give you hard time> "we wont replace" you can show them.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-04-09 at 11:38 AM.
    11-04-09 11:31 AM
    my w started doing the same thing!
    11-04-09 11:35 AM
    9630 board is the causes most of the time so ive found.
    Those within 30 days of purchase should take back get new replacement that works as should.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 11-04-09 at 11:56 AM.
    11-04-09 11:46 AM
    np.

PS
    Defently take link to this thread in store so if they give you hard time> "we wont replace" you can show them.
    i definitely will!
    11-04-09 02:53 PM
    my w started doing the same thing!
    doesn't it drive you crazy? im going to reload stock os tonight and take to store tmr
    11-04-09 02:54 PM
    my o key did the same.. it wouldnt make that click sound, like it normally would when you press a key.. it felt weird but it went back to normal after a few days.
    11-04-09 04:33 PM
    my o key did the same.. it wouldnt make that click sound, like it normally would when you press a key.. it felt weird but it went back to normal after a few days.
    im not gonna take any chances.
    11-04-09 07:18 PM
    Returned my Tour this morning. Hopefully for the last time.
    11-05-09 11:21 AM
    my "L" key is normal like any other key. nothing out of the ordinary, except for the fact that sometimes when i press it, it decides on its own if it was to put an "L" on the screen or not, its just random. So every conversation i have with someone usually lacks a lot of L's. poor *** keypad.
    11-05-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD