Hello all .I just switched from my old curve to the tour .Mexico 5 build 09/09/09.So far

1) no trackball issues at all ,works flawless

2) no muffled underwater voice issues,clear conversations

3) Battery door tight ,No moving all over

4) has not reboted on its own

I love the tour compared to the curve .only thing i miss is the roaming option .Cannot force roam if im in an area with low service but 95 % of the time i have great service .Nice feature to have tho.Well wish me luck that my tour keeps on working great
    09-30-09 06:50 AM
    Congrats! As time goes on you will love your device even more! Most Tours with major issues were dated prior to Aug so you should be fine :-) Enjoy your new toy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 07:09 AM
    Hello all .I just switched from my old curve to the tour .Mexico 5 build 09/09/09.So far

I love the tour compared to the curve .only thing i miss is the roaming option .Cannot force roam if im in an area with low service but 95 % of the time i have great service .Nice feature to have tho.Well wish me luck that my tour keeps on working great
    Sorry i forgot... 5) no screen ripple
    09-30-09 08:04 AM

i recently switched from curve to tour as well. and so far so good for me too!
    09-30-09 08:47 AM
    Congrats, enjoy
    09-30-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD