Ok, so i just got a tour and i put about 100 songs on the stock 2gb card that came with it. My songs will play for about half of the day, or either stop half-way through a song, then when i go to click on one it says "This playlist contains no valid songs". and the only way to get it to work is to take the battery out and restart it..... any suggestions?
    10-27-09 05:37 PM
    does anyone know how to fix this?
    10-27-09 08:17 PM
    Any particular song or format appear to be causing the problems? Are they mp3's? Are you actually using PLAYLISTS? Or just pointing at a song in an album and allowing it to play? I really don't use playlists with only a few test playlists I created. I may not be able to help but the answers might help others figure it out.
    10-27-09 08:45 PM
    All the music was from itunes and I created a playlist in itunes but the playlist doesn't show up on my blackberry. Wheb I go to click on a song it freezes then shows the message in my post above... And
    Last night all my songs completely disappeared.. So idk what's going on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:38 AM
    Perhaps the card is ?able.....

For playlists from iTunes, I use media sync (in the Desktop Manager PC software). For other individual songs/CDs/etc, I just use mass storage mode and cut and paste.

Also, try a battery pull and see if that helps at all.....
    10-28-09 10:01 AM
    Yeah I use media sync for itunes songs and I have mass storage turned on but it won't show up as
    An extra drive... As far as the battery goes I pulled it out and they showed back up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 10:15 AM
    yea, i have the same problem. Its annoying. Battery pull is the only (temporary) solution i know of.
    11-01-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD