It said put in password so I did but it kept saying wrong password or no account found. I called customer service and they said its a problem with Alltel's settings being integrated with Verizon's. Anybody else who merged from Alltel having this problem?
    07-12-09 06:41 PM
    Im having that same problem and they told me the same thing. Im supposed to be receiving a call from a higher tier to troubleshoot me through it. I Hope they actually call. I dont understand why it is still messing up though because I upgraded to a verizon plan with a verizon phone so the alltel deal should be cleared up, at least I would think so. This merge is more of an annoyance and a hassle than an advantage and seamless as these companies portrayed it to be. I've been dealing with so many different issues because of this merge. I thought I would love it but its been a headache. If anyone has a solution please share!

It said put in password so I did but it kept saying wrong password or no account found. I called customer service and they said its a problem with Alltel's settings being integrated with Verizon's. Anybody else who merged from Alltel having this problem?
    08-16-09 10:52 PM
    Thankfully I called customer service today and spoke with a representative who could troubleshoot me to successfully correct the problem.

SOLUTION: You probably have to get a new phone number with Verizon because more than likely the number you presently have is the same you had with Alltel.

This applies for Alltel customers who are merging. Something about when Alltell customers upgrade to Verizon, even with a Verizon plan and phone the phone number is still affiliated with Alltel unless it is changed to a Verizon number. So now, my visual voice mail works and I am happy to have this problem solved thanks to a very knowledgeable tech support rep!
    08-17-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD