hahahaha!! thats a freaking good one!!
    06-14-09 02:09 PM
    it scares me .. the person who thought of making that photo..
    06-14-09 02:13 PM
    ha imagine the responses from your buddies when you try to recruit them for that internet joke
    06-14-09 02:16 PM
    ha imagine the responses from your buddies when you try to recruit them for that internet joke

lol

yes..

my friends wouldn't go through with it..
    06-14-09 02:37 PM
    This thread is killing my soul.
    06-14-09 03:16 PM
    You should never expect to get any reliable information out of customer service reps. They are notorious for their lack of knowledge on upcoming devices.
    Wrong. Customer service reps are not allowed to discuss phones that have not been announced.
    06-14-09 03:21 PM
    haha, i always feel like talking to them and asking the same question, even though everyone says they dont know anything. just wanna see what they have to say ya know?
    06-14-09 05:01 PM
    Wrong. Customer service reps are not allowed to discuss phones that have not been announced.
    Yes I understand they are not ALLOWED to say anything, but most of the time they are willing to share, but just have no clue. Worst of all, even if they do decide to share, they give false information.
    06-14-09 05:21 PM
    great thread...what a contribution.
    I lol'd^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 06:07 PM
    i lolz at both /\/\
    of your guy's stupidity to see that this was never intended to bring about new info just a fun thread asking "clueless" sales reps for answers.
    06-14-09 06:13 PM

thats because they don't want mis information getting out -- reps are entry level...

not that its a bad thing everyone starts somewhere.. but its not safe having someone with less information talking about a product thats not out yet to the general public..
    06-14-09 06:56 PM
    I have a friend who is a Verizon "regional manager" and he swore up and down about 2 months ago that there is no way VZW is going to come out with another new BB. Those people dont know ANYTHING!!
    06-14-09 11:20 PM
    I have a friend who is a Verizon "regional manager" and he swore up and down about 2 months ago that there is no way VZW is going to come out with another new BB. Those people dont know ANYTHING!!

hahah.. that would be ridiculous
    06-14-09 11:24 PM
    Nobody's gonna release a new phone at the same time as the new iPhone, or probably within a month of its release. And you know why too. Relax.
    06-14-09 11:25 PM
    Nobody's gonna release a new phone at the same time as the new iPhone, or probably within a month of its release. And you know why too. Relax.

this is very true however..

its still pretty solid that june 22nd looks good for tour in canada...
    06-15-09 12:16 AM
    Ok, why not? This isn't the Storm, or Storm 2. It isn't the Pre or even an Android set. This phone does not compete directly with the IPhone in any way. This phones primary audience is business while the IPhone is a consumer phone. How much hype did Verizon do when they released the Curve? There sure wasn't much with the Pearl Flip, I can't see that this phone would get substantial more press. Sure they are going to push it, it will be in all the usual adds, but are they going to hype it before release? Doubtful. Are they going to worry about it competing with someone elses non-BB device, doubtful. Any consumers that buy this phone are just frosting on their profit cake. What they really want is all the companies using Curves to upgrade to this phone, and that is where a majority of their "advertising" is going to go. IMHO. Besides all the hype over the IPhone is done. Anyone who wants one knows what the new ones are and are going to get one when they are available.
    Last edited by z06Rono; 06-15-09 at 11:39 AM.
    06-15-09 11:35 AM
    You should never expect to get any reliable information out of customer service reps. They are notorious for their lack of knowledge on upcoming devices.
    Dont dis the customer service reps... they/we REALLY dont know until we either see the same commericals as you or we all of a sudden see it in the warehouse lists.
    They keep us in the dark as much as you guys.
    06-15-09 12:30 PM
    so i thought the online talkiing with a rep was no longer working, so how old was this??
    06-15-09 01:21 PM
    I think the online person, "lonie", is a chat-bot.

ha
    06-15-09 01:41 PM
    *snickers*
    I wish we had an online chat queue... I could do that all day.
    06-15-09 01:51 PM
    ..i work at verizon and have heard nothing of it til i got on here.
    06-15-09 01:52 PM
    I work at a call center for AT&T...though I know we're mainly talking about verizon...customer service usually don't get the information until the last minute. This past week I walked into work (as usual with talking calls) but this day it was all about the new Iphone 3G S...i was thinking to myself wtf are these ppl talking about. The store would have more information at hand than customer service itself.
    Last edited by NessaChanel; 06-15-09 at 09:59 PM. Reason: corrections.
    06-15-09 09:59 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD