My experience with operating system 419...

What a mission. The end results were good... Getting there was another story.

So operating system 4.7 was bugging me... I knew that for 419 was available... So I said let's do this.

I downloaded from mts BB link .....I follow the directions from the crackberry forums I read... With regards to the erasing the vendor file... Did everything step by step... I love official versions because they're so easy to install... I remember downloading 5.0233 (I think) and it had all kinds of bugs.. And since it wasn't an official OS, it didn't transfer all my programs.

So 419 installed easily! Except for some reason that had the old BlackBerry messenger.. And it downloaded 20 to 30 back up files. So all of a sudden a day later my phone book disappears. Just like that from 1 minute to the next. And all my back up files were not reading the phone books. As if they disappeared from every single back up from last year. Weird! After brainstorming for an hour I wiped the phone and all those file disappeared or erased..
    Connected to the back up and it recognize my phone book again! Then video wasn't playing! That fixed with wipe

Nice little adventure but for 419 is running well!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bloodlinebb; 01-29-10 at 11:54 AM.
    01-29-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD