About every two weeks all the butons on my Tour stop working anyone else have this problem.
    08-30-09 11:17 AM
    No..........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 11:18 AM
    I am not trying to be ugly but use the flippin' search menu man..there are 100,000 threads on this topic already
    08-30-09 11:18 AM
    The problems I have had on my first 3 Tours below -

1) trackball (right scrolling going the way of the doodoo)
    2) Recieving audio distortion (high pitched squeak sound)
    3) Random reboot (generally when using the camera or browsing the web)

Thus far the new replacement I have now is solid. (no loose battery door and the aforementioned issues above - none issue)

If you're on your 30 day......use it before you lose it.
    08-30-09 12:26 PM
    I'm Tour #2, hope it stays that way. Haven't had a problem with my keyboard not working.
    08-30-09 12:27 PM
    On my first and only Tour. Mine has had the left-right trackball issue from Day 1, which is mostly taken care of by adjusting horizontal sensitivity to 90. Occasionally, I have had menus or programs freeze on me. Time for a battery pull (or equivalent using a third-party app), which clears this up. If I remember correctly, some have suggested doing a weekly battery pull to avoid freeze ups and other glitches that occasionally occur on BBs.
    08-30-09 01:10 PM
    I'm on my third Tour (and hopefully last) so far. Everything is great HOWEVER the damn battery door is loose. I haven't switched it out yet, nor do I want to.. but...

the battery door is loose.
    :/
    08-30-09 01:15 PM
    About every two weeks all the butons on my Tour stop working anyone else have this problem.
    problems with the keyboard not working? no, not at all, that has never been a problem on the Tour at all. Your the first I have heard about the keyboard not working for you.

the only main problem the Tour USED to have was a trackball problem where it wouldnt scroll left and right to good, but besides that, no mention ever of a keyboard not working
    08-30-09 01:20 PM
    I'm on my third Tour (and hopefully last) so far. Everything is great HOWEVER the damn battery door is loose. I haven't switched it out yet, nor do I want to.. but...

the battery door is loose.
    :/
    the battery door issue has also been corrected. call Verizon at *611 and tell them the problem. they will ship you out one of the newer battery covers that fit snug

**edited** i see ur with sprint.. just call sprint and see what they can do since they have corrected the battery door problems
    08-30-09 01:21 PM
    I am not trying to be ugly but use the flippin' search menu man..there are 100,000 threads on this topic already
    Show me one thread, just one that is about a keyboard not working...... your thinking about the trackball issue... his issue is with his keyboard... make sure you read his post before you go nuts on him
    08-30-09 01:24 PM
    You say all? Stop dropping it in water. Problem solved.
    08-30-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD