Is there any way to get rid of all the music thumbnail photo folders in my pictures without actually deleting them? I like to have them when a song is playing but its annoying when I view my pictures to have 50 or so different folders with thumbnails. There is no option to create just one subfolder and move them into it, and when I try to adjust properties to hidden, it just greys out the folder (files aren't set to "show hidden". Any suggestions? If not I'm just gonna remove them all from my bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 08:11 AM
    Where are these pics showing up? I have a bunch of songs and don't have and song related pics.
    02-24-10 08:37 AM
    They are in my pictures as individual picture folders. For example I have a folder for blackberry messenger pictures, one for wallpapers, and then one for each album I've added to my sd card with the pics of the cd covers and such. If I delete them, they don't display in my player if that album is playing

02-24-10 09:22 AM
    Is there any way to get rid of all the music thumbnail photo folders in my pictures without actually deleting them? I like to have them when a song is playing but its annoying when I view my pictures to have 50 or so different folders with thumbnails. There is no option to create just one subfolder and move them into it, and when I try to adjust properties to hidden, it just greys out the folder (files aren't set to "show hidden". Any suggestions? If not I'm just gonna remove them all from my bb.

What OS are you using? I have a 16gb card in mine filled with over 80 albums that syncs with itunes. I didnt have the issue with the original OS shipped with the phone. I am now currently running a hybrid 5.0 software and have the issue you're talking about. I think OS 5.0 does that.
    02-24-10 09:52 AM
    I'm running 5.0. It didn't do it on 4.7. I wonder if I need to sync my songs rather than adding them onto the sd card through the card reader.

02-24-10 11:03 AM
    It seems that deleting the thumbnails folder from my pictures also deletes the songs from the device

02-24-10 11:05 AM
    If you go into the options in the media folder, you can select folders to not show up in the thumbnails, if you have 5.0. Scroll all the way down to 'Exclude Folders', and select the main music folder or your SD card, and it will remove all the album thumbnails.
    02-24-10 11:17 AM
    Awesome thanks! I thought that option was only for the slideshow. Problem solved!

02-24-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD