Ok so I just got the tour, I use it to play music in my car with an FM transmitter... now when I receive a txt msg, the music pauses, the phone beeps and then the music resumes.
    I want to use vznavigator and have the same thing occur for alerts (Such as turn right ahead) but the music pauses, and does not resume. does anyone know how to make it resume without doing it manually or by setting up a hot key like "R" when the music player isnt open because navigator is? (though I would prefer not to hit anything because on my motorcycle using my bluetooth stereo helmet I dont want to have to touch controls)

Another question, when I am playing music it shows the album art and I have to hit menu and show songs to see the actual list of songs, after I change to a different song it shows the art again.
    Is it possible to make the show songs list, the default view?

Thank you!!! Sorry if these are easy questions, it is my first blackberry.

Other then this I like the phone but a motorcycle ride with navigator and no music is borrring!!

is there another free app music player that works better?
    07-26-09 09:35 AM
    I have the same problem with my sprint device but worse. I can't even get off the NAV screen without it loosing GPS signal. I tottaly understand what your trying to do but I think they may have done it like this for security reasons
    07-26-09 01:02 PM
    Well screw their security! there has to be a way to overide it, no?
    07-26-09 01:04 PM
    i posted a thread yesterday about this and everybody slammed me and said I should worry about the road.
    In our defense, if we are traveling on a road for say 100 miles, you don't need to see the NAV and should be able to listen to music!
    07-26-09 01:09 PM
    Exactly! what we are doing is no worse then having the radio running! in fact this is less worse then using a navigation system because most people have to look at their navigation systems I don't want to have to take my eyes off the road... not to mention I don't have to change my radio stations ever because I will have no commercials!
    07-28-09 11:18 AM
    so uk, u can turn nav media permission off, and then it wont speak and music will continue to play (but u have to look at nav then)
    07-28-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD