Where can I download music and music video to my blackberry, preferrably free but understand if it'll cost me a little.
    09-21-09 08:42 PM
    what put in a mini micro card u should have a 1 gig by default plug in your berry to dm make sure your card is formated open media manager u should see folders ie videos , music etc drag and copy to card u can format music and ringtones to your phone its that easy its the best part of owning a blackberry
    u dont have to hack it just transfer all the good stuff.
    09-21-09 09:16 PM
    Perhaps you can help me. I have a Curve that I recently purchased, however, I downloaded the soft to my laptop (portable) and the only thing that wont work in my media manager, which is the main thing I need to work. I tried plugging my memory card directly to the computer, but for some reason, it isn't reading it. I thought it may have been the adapter, but it reads my other chip with no problems. I cant put music in my blackberry now....that makes me sad.

Help
    09-22-09 03:38 PM
    Vuclip web video search
    For direct video clips downloading (auto-converts YouTube videos and others to BB friendly format.

For music. Enter the song title or artist, type in the captcha code, and go to town.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 03:50 PM
    Perhaps you can help me. I have a Curve that I recently purchased, however, I downloaded the soft to my laptop (portable) and the only thing that wont work in my media manager, which is the main thing I need to work. I tried plugging my memory card directly to the computer, but for some reason, it isn't reading it. I thought it may have been the adapter, but it reads my other chip with no problems. I cant put music in my blackberry now....that makes me sad.

Help
    You don't necessarily need the Media manager. If you enable Mass storage mode, you should see the sd card as another drive on your computer. Then you can drag and drop the music/other files to the sd card.
    09-22-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD