I just got my new Tour and when I started setting up my calendar through my gmail I noticed that I have 4 calendars. One for my BB email, Facebook (dont even use facebook) and default.

All I want is the one through my Gmail. Can I delete the others? If so, how?

Thanks
    Jeff
    09-08-09 03:31 PM
    I would just set gmail as your default on the device. no way to delete the other calendars that I am aware of.
    09-08-09 03:43 PM
    I may be wrong but if you go into your service books and delete the "cical" books for the emails you do not want to have a calendar you should be ok. When you synch it will not synch all calendars independently.
    09-08-09 05:27 PM
    I think that should take care of it. The CICAL service doesn't seem to handle multiple calendars very gracefully.
    09-10-09 09:23 AM
    I have two calendars, a device default and one associated with my email. All my entries are in the one associated with my email, but the one that shows up on the today home screen is the device default.

I can't find the CICAL associated with the device default calendar to delete it.

Anyone know how I can do this?

thanks,

Joe
    03-09-10 09:28 AM
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book then delete the CICAl you don't want.

You can also identify the CICAl you want by going into Default Services (> from Advanced Options as well).

Good luck!
    03-09-10 02:21 PM
    If you go into the default calendar and hit the BB button and go to select calendar you can just merge them all together with the "show all" option. Atleast that seems to be how mine is working.
    03-09-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD