I was having the camera issue "Could not start camera" blah blah.. so I wiped the OS and reloaded it and I got it again. Also, I noticed my Slacker logo is still on the homescreen but doesn't show up under Applications or anything.

How can I remove it completely? Because many have said Slacker causes issues with the camera.
    08-24-09 12:37 PM
    You wanna get rid of Slacker completely? To do that go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications and find Slacker. Then highlight it and hit the BB key. Select Delete and restart your device. Hope that's what you needed.
    08-25-09 12:50 PM
    That won't work on Verizon. Verizon pushed Slacker to the Tours. So, you can't get rid of the icon. You may be able to uninstall the program but the icon will remain (hide it or dump it into a folder if that bothers you).
    08-25-09 02:27 PM
    You wanna get rid of Slacker completely? To do that go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications and find Slacker. Then highlight it and hit the BB key. Select Delete and restart your device. Hope that's what you needed.
    "Slacker logo is still on the homescreen but doesn't show up under Applications or anything."
    08-25-09 02:32 PM
    hmm thats wierd...
    08-25-09 07:56 PM
    "Slacker logo is still on the homescreen but doesn't show up under Applications or anything."
    Maybe you replied before reading my post. Slacker was "pushed" by Verizon to all of the Tours. That means that they sent it over the air to all of the Blackberry Tour devices. This happened after launch so everyone who bought early noticed it when it happened. You cannot delete the icon. Period. There are many messages here about it. It might suck but if you call Verizon, you'll get the same answer.
    08-25-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD