Before I call Verizon to swap out my 3rd Tour I figured I'd ask. Recently my Tour began to do something peculiar. My phone is fine fully charged when I leave for work. During the course of the day I notice that the Mobile Connection is turned off. The bluetooth remains on. I was wondering if there was a key combination or anything that I may be doing that is turning off the mobile connection. I have it holstered when not in use.
    10-14-09 10:40 AM
    if it actually goes to "OFF" in the manage connections app and you have to check the box again to turn it back on, i would take it back. if your signal just goes down to nothing and you lose 3G(1XEV) down to just 1X and then to "X", you can provision to help the RF signal out(barring the use of OS 5.0.0.230). also, in order to more fully understand, what OS are you running?
    Last edited by SofaKingKev; 10-14-09 at 01:00 PM.
    10-14-09 12:54 PM
    Yes it actually goes off I just want to make sure that there is no key combo that I may be hitting that would do this. I did have an option to do this in quick launch which I have removed and I'm waiting to see if it happens again before I go through the pain of exchanging
    10-15-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD