hi - anyone have any luck with running Mobile Banking ? Wachovia does not have a solution. Tried reloading the software for the curve and storm - neither one worked.
    Any thoughts ?
    07-13-09 08:07 AM
    That stopped working for my on my 8830 a long time ago.
    07-13-09 08:14 AM
    hm..I had mobile banking for hsbc on the curve....worked great then went to the storm, and could not get it to work which was very frustrating. I certainly hope it works on the tour I have yet to try being my tour comes in the mail tomorrow.
    07-13-09 08:16 AM
    Try the Pageonce Personal Assistant app. It does a great job of putting EVERYTHING in one place. I had the Wachovia app on my Storm, downloaded the Pageonce app on Saturday, and havent looked back yet.

I liked it so much that I paid the $10 for the Premium version (the free version only allows you to post 5 accounts, the paid version is unlimited). You can also keep up with it all at Pageonce: Personal Productivity Assistant application for iPhone and BlackBerry, mobile online account management, universal login as well. One of the best apps i've ever purchased; it should be available for the Tour. Very secure as well.
    07-13-09 08:21 AM
    Try the Pageonce Personal Assistant app. It does a great job of putting EVERYTHING in one place. I had the Wachovia app on my Storm, downloaded the Pageonce app on Saturday, and havent looked back yet.

I liked it so much that I paid the $10 for the Premium version (the free version only allows you to post 5 accounts, the paid version is unlimited). You can also keep up with it all at Pageonce: Personal Productivity Assistant application for iPhone and BlackBerry, mobile online account management, universal login as well. One of the best apps i've ever purchased; it should be available for the Tour. Very secure as well.
    Does Pageonce allow you to pay bills and transfer funds on your bank accounts? Or is it just a view only application?
    07-16-09 04:46 PM
    Not to hijack the thread but I cant get pageonce to work on the Tour.
    07-16-09 04:52 PM
    Just thought I'd post the official response from Wachovia on this:

"Dear -----,

Welcome to Wachovia! My name is ----- and I am happy to assist you.

I have received your e-mail mobile banking for the new Blackberry Tour
    9630. Unfortunately at this time, we have no plans for new enrollments
    with Blackberry.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

/sadface

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 01:35 PM
    I have been using BOA for over a year now, had it on my curve, and I just installed it on my tour, works great. Downloaded from blackberry apps
    07-21-09 01:59 PM
    I can't get pageonce assistant to work on the tour either. I tried to upgrade to premium and it won't upgrade either! Any thoughts?
    07-27-09 04:44 PM
    None of these work for me but I can get into my bank if I use Bolt browser.
    07-27-09 04:50 PM
    Mobile banking for Bank of America isn't an application, just a launcher. The mobile site is very limited. I only use it to check my available balance.
    07-27-09 05:06 PM
    None of these work for me but I can get into my bank if I use Bolt browser.
    I wouldn't advise using proxy server based browser to do banking.
    07-27-09 05:11 PM
    I can't get pageonce assistant to work on the tour either. I tried to upgrade to premium and it won't upgrade either! Any thoughts?
    I finally got so fed up with no one from support contacting me that I contacted someone in their headquarters who told me that Pageonce is aware that the app is not working on the Tour. He said they are supposedly coming out with a fix within a week of today and will email all those with accounts about the fix. I told him that the company should be ashamed of its terrible customer service - especially considering the sensitive and private information that people have stored with the Pageonce accounts. So...let's see if fix it within a week. i suggest contacting their headquarters if they fail to follow thru on this promise. I, meanwhile, have kept my account with Pageonce but I have deleted all of my individual accounts within the application until they fix the problem. I don't won't my private info floating around in the unknown and no response or technical support from Pageonce. BTW, the number to media relations at Pageonce (the people I spoke) is: 650-494-0500. Let's hope they don't change the number to prevent people from reaching them all together. Good luck. Hope this helps.
    07-31-09 07:11 AM
    I finally got so fed up with no one from support contacting me that I contacted someone in their headquarters who told me that Pageonce is aware that the app is not working on the Tour. He said they are supposedly coming out with a fix within a week of today and will email all those with accounts about the fix. I told him that the company should be ashamed of its terrible customer service - especially considering the sensitive and private information that people have stored with the Pageonce accounts. So...let's see if fix it within a week. i suggest contacting their headquarters if they fail to follow thru on this promise. I, meanwhile, have kept my account with Pageonce but I have deleted all of my individual accounts within the application until they fix the problem. I don't won't my private info floating around in the unknown and no response or technical support from Pageonce. BTW, the number to media relations at Pageonce (the people I spoke) is: 650-494-0500. Let's hope they don't change the number to prevent people from reaching them all together. Good luck. Hope this helps.
    07-31-09 07:12 AM
    Wachovia Banking Application works for the Tour! I had this application on my 8330 curve so I had to select new device.

What I did was go to wachovia.com and log into my account > click on customer service > click on Mobile banking > click add new device > add your cell number, and carrier (Verizon ) and I chose the device as 8330 curve (even though I have a Tour ) and I submitted and received the text message from Wachovia with the link to download the app. and the activation pin number.

Here is a screenshot of the application icon.
    09-23-09 11:56 AM
    Wachovia Banking Application works for the Tour! I had this application on my 8330 curve so I had to select new device.

What I did was go to wachovia.com and log into my account > click on customer service > click on Mobile banking > click add new device > add your cell number, and carrier (Verizon ) and I chose the device as 8330 curve (even though I have a Tour ) and I submitted and received the text message from Wachovia with the link to download the app. and the activation pin number.

Here is a screenshot of the application icon.
    The Tour is now a selectable option under Verizon (still snubbing us Sprint customers, LOL). The App has been updated to version 4.0 and works. This is quite the opposite of what I was told by Wachovia customer support two weeks ago. Here is what I posted in the other Mobile Banking app thread on 9/8:

It's looks like there is no chance of that happening. I got tired of waiting for an update (v3.0 is still the only version available for download from Wachovia's site).

I sent the following message to them this morning...

Mobile Banking Application - I recently switched from a BlackBerry Curve
    (8330) to a BlackBerry Tour (9630). The Wachovia Mobile Banking
    application does not work on the Tour (it will launch but none of the
    menu options are selectable). Will the application be updated to work
    with the newer devices?

...and received this reply:

I have received your email in regards to Mobile Banking on your phone.
    Effective 4/3/2009, Wachovia is no longer accepting new enrollments to
    Wachovia Mobile via a mobile application version of Wachovia Mobile.
    Regretfully, there are no exceptions that can be made.

However, Wachovia does continue to offer Wachovia Mobile by using a
    mobile browser. Using the mobile browser, customers can access eligible
    accounts to:
    *Check balances
    *View transaction history
    *Transfer funds
    *Locate ATMs using a mobile device (PDA, Blackberry, cell phone) with
    Internet access.

No enrollment is necessary to use Wachovia Mobile via a mobile browser;
    however, the customer must first be enrolled in Online Banking or
    Wachovia Business Online.
    The mobile browser on the customer's mobile device must feature 128-bit
    encryption.
    Eligible accounts include checking, savings, money market, Command Asset
    Program, and credit card accounts.

Wachovia does not charge a fee to access Wachovia Mobile; however,
    cellular service providers may charge for the use of the Internet.
    To log on to Wachovia Mobile, customers use the same User ID and
    Password that they use to log on to Online Banking on a PC.

Please contact the Online Banking Department for verification and
    further assistance. It seems that your issue is more detailed than what
    can be explained through email. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
    The telephone number is 1-800-950-2296. Representatives are available
    to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Thank you for banking with Wachovia. My goal today was to provide you a
    complete and helpful answer. If anyone from the Online Services Team
    can help you further, please reply to this message.

I don't know about you, but I've found their mobile site to be extremely slow. Does anyone know if Firethorn ever issued an updated version? Getting a new activation code from the Wachovia site is easy enough - but finding a new version of the app that works on the Tour seems to be impossible.
    09-23-09 01:48 PM
    The Tour is now a selectable option under Verizon
    The Tour was not available to select so I used the Curve but as I stated earlier it still works like a charm.
    09-23-09 04:45 PM
    thank you!!!
    11-16-09 06:49 AM
    Apparently, there will be no more new apps, but for existing enrollments can update to 4.0 and a new icon now. I just got my replacement tour again and reactivated movile banking and now with a selectable Tour phone for verizon.
    12-29-09 05:42 PM
    US Bank works great. Long as you want to do only balance transfers.
    12-29-09 06:53 PM
    FINO is into designing and implementing innovative technology solutions - systems, services and networks - that will enable a greater range of financial services to reach the un-banked masses at a lower cost. After an established presence in the domestic
    01-27-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD