Okay did the search here and on Google with no luck finding an answer before posting here to hopefully thin out the "use the search" trolls.

I have a Sprint Tour and when I receive MMS messages with multiple pictures all I get is the last picture and have to use the previous slide to view the previous pics. I have gone through all the settings and cannot figure what I have set wrong. Ideas anyone?
    03-29-10 01:18 AM
    It could be the way the person sending them is sending them. It might be them not you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 06:39 AM
    hit the menu, then 'replay' slide..happens to me all the time...
    03-29-10 09:19 AM
    yeah thats a BB thing
    03-29-10 02:03 PM
    I Have a 8300 And have The Same problem the only way i can view my pic slides is to pretened like im FWD it to someone else. and it aint the way the person is sending it to me. i fwd it to a buddy, and his worked perfectly.. Any solutions??
    04-14-10 08:15 PM
    I have same problem always goes to last slide. If i replay goes straight to last slide. When I FWD it I put 5 sec between slides and i can view fine. Is there any way to slow original MMS down
    05-15-10 02:31 PM
    It has nothing to do with slowing them down. If u FWD the mms to urself the one u sent plays fine while the one u receive jumps to last pic. I believe its a carrier issue not an OS problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD