I know that the phone obviously shows if an SMS message has been received ( when sending to a verizon customer), however what about MMS. I tried sending my friend MMS message, he received it but I did not get a confirmation. If not any apps out there that tell me if MMS has been received?

2) Is there a way to display a banner? I tried typing it in the "Owner" under options... and the banner shows up only when the phone is on keylock mode.. not when the phone is on

P.S. I love the TOUR.! Its amazing (except for the battery life)
    07-19-09 05:43 PM
    I know that the phone obviously shows if an SMS message has been received ( when sending to a verizon customer), however what about MMS. I tried sending my friend MMS message, he received it but I did not get a confirmation. If not any apps out there that tell me if MMS has been received?

2) Is there a way to display a banner? I tried typing it in the "Owner" under options... and the banner shows up only when the phone is on keylock mode.. not when the phone is on

P.S. I love the TOUR.! Its amazing (except for the battery life)

MMS is not supported for confirmation as far as I know and also sms confirmation is going away eventually (from what I heard)

the display banner only shows when the phone is locked..

you can change the wallpaper to whatever you want though
    07-19-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD