Not sure what may be causing this but it seems when I send an mms to people not on big red it doesn't make it to them. This happens more times than not. Abyone know of what may be causing this or of a fix? I assume it is on vzws end but I never had this issue with my other phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:38 PM
    I'm having the same problem too. It also happened with my Storm. Some of my friends on AT&T can get my pics but other can't. It's really annoying.
    08-07-09 11:00 PM
    ya i heard about this. there was another thread about sending to iphone users about this. probably software problem. hope an update is out soon to fix this.
    08-07-09 11:12 PM
    My friends are on att and tmo. They don't have iphones. Just regular old dumb phones.

08-07-09 11:27 PM
    Not sure what may be causing this but it seems when I send an mms to people not on big red it doesn't make it to them. This happens more times than not. Abyone know of what may be causing this or of a fix? I assume it is on vzws end but I never had this issue with my other phone.

AT&T does not support MMS messages. It is the one of the biggest complaints that AT&T customers have. It is not a Verizon issue, but an AT&T one.
    08-08-09 12:11 AM
    I have a similar issue. I'm on Verizon and when I send a MMS to another Verizon user there is no D, just a check mark and they have received the message.
    08-08-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD