I was playing around with Mini Opera 5.0 Beta and I noticed that when I clicked links, sometimes it would open in BB Browser and sometimes in Mini Opera. I figured out a way to choose which browser to open, at least in Ubertwitter. If you click your trackball twice (select "Get Link") but your cursor is not actually on the link, then BB Browser will open. If you put your cursor on the link and click once, Mini Opera will open. I kinda like having the choice but this is really quirky.

If I click a link in an e-mail, the BB Browser opens. Not sure if there is a way to force Mini Opera to open the link.
    09-28-09 08:47 PM
    I downloaded Opera Mini 5.0 on my tour and deleted it less than a week later if that. It was annoying because when I would click on a link, such as in Ubertwitter, it would open up in Opera Mini 5 but it would not load the page! It would just go to the bookmarks homescreen and never visit the link I clicked. It began to annoy me to the point that I deleted it because I would have to copy the web address and go to the Rim Browser, paste and load. Too much for something so simple. Maybe it was just my device but that was one of the main things that annoyed me. Plus I didnt want it as my default browser. Other than it was ok. I loved the tabs which I missed from my HTC. The visual bookmarks page is eye catching and easy to navigate. A little slow on loading but worthy of 2.5 stars out of 5 for me.
    09-28-09 10:13 PM
    I ran it from day it was leaked and the "get link" option wad starting to disappear all together. Uninstalled on sat...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 10:37 PM
    I was playing around with Mini Opera 5.0 Beta and I noticed that when I clicked links, sometimes it would open in BB Browser and sometimes in Mini Opera. I figured out a way to choose which browser to open, at least in Ubertwitter. If you click your trackball twice (select "Get Link") but your cursor is not actually on the link, then BB Browser will open. If you put your cursor on the link and click once, Mini Opera will open. I kinda like having the choice but this is really quirky.

If I click a link in an e-mail, the BB Browser opens. Not sure if there is a way to force Mini Opera to open the link.
    Great tip - this was really helpful!!!
    09-29-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD