Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else (couldn't find it), but I'm trying to figure out how to stop everything from showing up in the message folder. Missed calls, BlackBerry Messenger threads, text, etc. Is that possible on this newer OS?

I've set SMS and Email Mailboxes to "separate" but still get everything dumped into the messages folder as well as the folder they should be in. Didn't happen on my Curve, but I changed some settings to make that happen and can't figure out what I did.

Any help is appreciated.
    07-22-09 11:32 AM
    Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else (couldn't find it), but I'm trying to figure out how to stop everything from showing up in the message folder. Missed calls, BlackBerry Messenger threads, text, etc. Is that possible on this newer OS?

I've set SMS and Email Mailboxes to "separate" but still get everything dumped into the messages folder as well as the folder they should be in. Didn't happen on my Curve, but I changed some settings to make that happen and can't figure out what I did.

Any help is appreciated.
    I just chose to Hide mine so it doesn't show up at all. I don't see how this extra folder is helpful. Maybe to some but not for me.
    07-22-09 11:43 AM
    Messages folder>options>general options
    07-22-09 11:49 AM
    I just chose to Hide mine so it doesn't show up at all. I don't see how this extra folder is helpful. Maybe to some but not for me.
    Thanks. I just got tired of having to delete a missed call in messages as well as in the phone log. I set: phone>options>call logging>"none".

Just hope I'll get an alert icon if I miss a call, which happens a lot now since the vibrate mode is lame.
    07-22-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD