SOmetimes ill have my ligth flash when there is not message. One time i used quickpull to restart the device and that worked not its not workin. i have it on the Verizon theme and it started doing the flashing light and now i cant stop it. Im thinking about taking it to verizon the get a new one since its have defects if thats whats happening. can anyone help with this problem?
    09-22-09 04:30 PM
    Since it happens so frequently I don't think this is the cause, but I've noticed that if your phone is receiving an MMS message, it will start the notification (even if the message hasn't downloaded and shown up in your inbox yet.)
    09-22-09 04:43 PM
    Since it happens so frequently I don't think this is the cause, but I've noticed that if your phone is receiving an MMS message, it will start the notification (even if the message hasn't downloaded and shown up in your inbox yet.)
    Well i havent recieced and MMS message at all today. Would anything else cause this problem. Im kinda new to Blackberrys.
    09-22-09 05:09 PM
    Do you have a Weather app downloaded?
    09-22-09 05:18 PM
    Do you have a Weather app downloaded?
    i do have a wheather app download. Its weather bug. is that causing it.
    09-22-09 05:32 PM
    There's an app out there that will reset your LED. I forget the name but you can probably find it for free in the crackberry app store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 05:34 PM
    And yes, weatherbug can cause flashing if it's trying to tell you something. Check your profile settings and the app settings.

09-22-09 05:35 PM
    There's an app out there that will reset your LED. I forget the name but you can probably find it for free in the crackberry app store.

Thank you for your help. it was the led light that was flashing. i was messing around in the blacklighting section on the phone and selected indicate led cover and i didnt think that would cause the flashiung green light but when you said that it worked. thanks
    09-22-09 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD