Hi Everyone! I'm a new BB user and got my Tour on Sunday.. Love it so far,except for 2 issues..

I have a voicemail icon and message icon that shows I have 1 each, but have none. I've tried turning the phone off and on, but no luck..

2. Is there a way to set up a separate call log?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
    07-14-09 04:41 PM
    Try pulling the battery. Also there is an app that clears false alerts but I don't know if it will work on the tour.

And I'm not sure what you mean by separate call log

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks for the help.. It worked!

As for the call log, I mean where it shows calls recieved, dialed and missed? Most phones have a separate folder/icon for that.. Right now, that shows up in messages folder and I was hoping to find an app that separates that from the Message folder..
    07-14-09 07:23 PM
    Wait a minute. Are you recommending we pull our batteries every time we want to clear the message indicators?
    07-14-09 07:34 PM
    Wait a minute. Are you recommending we pull our batteries every time we want to clear the message indicators?
    No no. At least I hope not. I have the Storm, and sometimes after I check a message, the indicator will say I still have a message and wont dissapear. A quick battery pull will clear it up.
    07-14-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD