When ever I go to my map and no matter whet I do I can not get it to show an actual map. All it shows is white and black lines. I have tried every thing I can think of and can not get it changed.
    08-14-09 04:15 PM
    When ever I go to my map and no matter whet I do I can not get it to show an actual map. All it shows is white and black lines. I have tried every thing I can think of and can not get it changed.
    That normally means you do not have data access. BBMaps doesn't come with any preloaded maps. You have to have a data plan and be in an area with cell coverage for the maps to be downloaded.
    08-14-09 08:30 PM
    I do have a data plan and even in my home area it does not work. I have a brand new phone.
    08-17-09 11:38 AM
    In that case, you need to call your carrier customer service. Something is set incorrectly for your account. Does email work? Can you go to Google?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:41 AM
    I can do every thing any time, I send about 30 emails a day from my phone and search the net a lot too. I can go to the map and search for a location or even use the gps and it all works just with out a map. the screen is black and white with a red triangle.
    08-17-09 11:48 AM
    Is that bbmaps or google mobile or something else?

08-17-09 12:11 PM
    it is bbmaps.
    08-17-09 12:33 PM
    I suggest you call Customer service. That should be an easy fix.

08-17-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD