I'm having a real problem with my tour besides the browser click and the wrong name appearing on the caller ID for a second.

When I hang up a phone call at random it plays a song "if you want my body and you think I'm sexy" over the speaker. I have a MMS with this song playing the but I deleted it. When it starts playing I check and nothing is running.

I installed the 591 leak last week and it did the same thing with a different mms file, went back to the .484 and it was OK. Now that I'm on the official .591 it's doing it again.

The same thing happened with my gf's tour on .591 with a mms she got, now even when I hang up a PTT call it does it.

Please tell me someone else has run into this???
    04-01-10 01:53 PM
    Tell me again what the problem is? Your phone is telling you you're sexy? :-D
    04-01-10 01:57 PM
    Tell me again what the problem is? Your phone is telling you you're sexy? :-D
    lol yea always at the most inopportune times times :P

Basicly when I hit the end key to hang up a call it plays the voice associated with a MMS file, even if the message is deleted.
    04-01-10 01:59 PM
    I have the same problem with a repeating mms sound or something else that has come through a while ago. The caller ID does take a second before it displays the right name. Most of the time it displays my previous call.

Battery pull fixed my repeating mms and deleted the mms after I did it without opening it up again. Hope that helps at least!
    04-01-10 03:27 PM
    I had the same mms issue yesterday. I pulled the battery, deleted the mms and it worked fine until it did it AGAIN today while I was at work. It played another song that I recieved from another mms. I even had my tour on silent mode and it still went blaring through my office.
    04-01-10 04:12 PM
    yea same issues I'm having this build is total bull****
    04-01-10 04:40 PM
    Did you guys update over the air like I did? Coworker updated through his comp and hasn't had this problem.
    04-01-10 05:47 PM
    There was another thread about this issue posted yesterday I think. I don't know what the resolution was, if any.
    04-01-10 07:09 PM
    Wow the berry's complimenting you hehe
    04-01-10 07:10 PM
    same problem....i have the official update from VZW
    04-01-10 07:35 PM
    I waited until the official update from VZW as well. Also forgot to mention the connection to my truck bluetooth is coming in very quiet. The other end can hear me fine. I've reinstalled my phone to the system and that didn't help.
    04-01-10 10:30 PM
    holy ****. I am glad someone else is having the issue with the phone telling me im sexy. Its a rod stewart song I believe..

I was in the middle of a study hall the other day and someone called me so I pushed ignore, planning to call them back when I left. And all of a sudden " IF YOU WANT MY BODY AND YOU THINK IM SEXY"

I like ran out of the room, no good at all...

Then I was giving blood, and someone again called. Your not even supposed to have your phone on in there, and again it went wild again with "just reach out and touch me come on sugar let me knowww.."

I started to blush and there was this hot kid next to me who looked at me like I was some type of freak. So. Yeah.

How do I fix this? I deleted all my mms to no avail.
    04-03-10 11:52 AM
    you think thats bad? try having the chain msg about the VM from CVS letting (a fake) me know my case of anal wart remover cream coming in.... anyone know that one? Yeah, thanks verizon
    04-03-10 12:27 PM
    you think thats bad? try having the chain msg about the VM from CVS letting (a fake) me know my case of anal wart remover cream coming in.... anyone know that one? Yeah, thanks verizon
    Holy crap. Not sure if anyone could top that.
    I haven't had any weird crap....Lucked out in that I guess.
    04-03-10 12:35 PM
    LOL! Sorry for these issues but they made me laugh! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 02:08 PM
    Let's stop for a minute. Do you or did you get mms messages? Did you record any voice notes? Another other obvious media type file on your bb that either you copied there or might have come as an attachment?

What I'm trying to figure out, is a number of these "appended" sound files sound obscene or raunchy. So might it be some actual contamination of the OS or are these SOUNDS from things on folks BB's? Yes, I'm sure some folks have "cute" sound files or were sent such files but maybe it is more than that. Maybe the OS really was inappropriately tweaked.
    04-03-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD