I finally upgraded to a Tour this week. Moved to the US and needed a new Blackberry so I couldn't wait until the 9650 got released (my girl is on Sprint).
    I am very pleased. Running .484 with no issues at all. Trackbal is fine, battery door is fine. Only thing that's soso is the battery life, but this is only if I browse a lot. I luvvv the keyboard

Very pleased and a huge upgrade from my 8310!

Dont know if I got lucky or that they finally managed to fix all those things for the biggest part.
    Last edited by Mistik1973; 04-03-10 at 10:00 PM.
    04-03-10 09:55 PM
    If you have it for Verizon, they just upgraded the OS to 5.0 something so its an even better experience. If you like browsing definitely download Opera or Bolt. Opera is pretty fast. At first Verizon was ignoring Tour customers with really late OS upgrades and my phone bricked a few times but every day I'm loving my Tour more and more as more good apps come out.
    04-03-10 10:42 PM
    Nah I'm on sprint.. I actually think the browser works fine.. Might try another browser just to compare

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-03-10 10:49 PM
    I was glad to be able to downgrade to the 4.7 because the new 5.0 for me on my Tour was horrible very buggy and my battery life was horrible as well. I won't upgrade till I know they have fixed all the issues I also do not like the threaded texting. Have the BBM so why thread the texting too. I also don't understand the change on phone numbers not needed to have 1+ before the phone number.
    Cellular doesn't need 1+ to place a call.........what is RIM thinking
    04-03-10 11:48 PM
    Hmmm I don't need to put +1 before a nr. Only complain I have is battery life.. But that's only with intense surfing. I love the threaded sms.

What other issues do you have? And which 5.0 are you using? .419 is suppose to be excellent as is .484 which is what I am running.

04-03-10 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD