Can someone tell me if there is a way to change or take off the dropped call notification on the Bb Tour? When I go out of a signal and the call is dropped the sound about blows my ear drums out. It sounds like an out of service number going off or something. Maybe I'm just old. Thanks.
    11-09-09 11:31 AM
    No I think its pretty loud too, and im only 22 lol
    11-09-09 11:32 AM
    it makes me loathe my phone every time it does it
    11-09-09 12:15 PM
    Switch to vzw, I've NEVER dropped a call since 1995.
    11-09-09 07:11 PM
    Yeah, like you need your brains blown out to know you've dropped the call. Sorta like the signs on the side of the road to tell you there's no edge lines. Anyway, back to the question: There is no setting for this - it's a network thing.
    11-09-09 07:39 PM
    Yeah, like you need your brains blown out to know you've dropped the call. Sorta like the signs on the side of the road to tell you there's no edge lines. Anyway, back to the question: There is no setting for this - it's a network thing.
    Well, that's a s.o.b. Thanks for the info though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:45 PM
    Can someone tell me if there is a way to change or take off the dropped call notification on the Bb Tour? When I go out of a signal and the call is dropped the sound about blows my ear drums out. It sounds like an out of service number going off or something. Maybe I'm just old. Thanks.
    So everyone around you knows you dropped another call on the now network
    11-09-09 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD