I'm a registered user of BBSmart Alarms Pro.

Best application ever written out there for alarms. Can't wait for the Tour-compatible version!

-k
    08-24-09 08:57 AM
    i hope this goes well im using it right now on my tour and i cant select which days i want the alarm to be on. i love this program and i had it for my curve and storm so i cant wait till you get it up and running on the tour. id be happy to beta test if youd like. ill send you a pm.
    08-24-09 09:16 AM
    I've been beta testing it. So far I love it.. You guys are going to want this for your Tour.
    08-25-09 02:42 PM
    I've been beta testing it. So far I love it.. You guys are going to want this for your Tour.
    Beta version works great. Very cool to easily add an alarm with a few clicks. No more making appointments for myself using the BB calendar. Fonts are perfect size. Highly recommended.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 08:51 PM
    I installed the beta last night and no problems so far... Great app!!
    08-26-09 02:46 AM
    The beta version is running great... can't find any bugs so far. Been running with every option and so far its amazing.
    08-26-09 03:00 AM
    Great to hear that there will be a compatible version out for the Tour!

I love the application (had it on my Curve), but BBSmart has the ABSOLUTE WORST customer support I've ever seen from any application provider.

I wrote them several times - if you send a note to their e-mail address, you get back something that basically says go to their web form. Fill that out and wait... and wait... and wait... and no response. So fill it out again - same waiting game all over again. After sending several inquires and never once receiving a reply back I finally gave up.

Again, this isn't knocking their app - it's great! But if you choose to buy it and have issues, don't expect any help from them. Not the sort of company I'd spend my money with in the future.
    08-26-09 03:04 AM
    I been testing this app in its beta stage, this alarm app works perfectly, Great job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 05:31 AM
    Great to hear that there will be a compatible version out for the Tour!

I love the application (had it on my Curve), but BBSmart has the ABSOLUTE WORST customer support I've ever seen from any application provider.

I wrote them several times - if you send a note to their e-mail address, you get back something that basically says go to their web form. Fill that out and wait... and wait... and wait... and no response. So fill it out again - same waiting game all over again. After sending several inquires and never once receiving a reply back I finally gave up.

Again, this isn't knocking their app - it's great! But if you choose to buy it and have issues, don't expect any help from them. Not the sort of company I'd spend my money with in the future.
    Sorry to hear that you had this problem.

I have also been beta testing this program and to date it has been FLAWLESS!!! Excellent program.

I would like to report that the communication with the company has been excellent. I have received a response within an hour in regards to any correspondence with them.

Great application!
    08-26-09 05:56 AM
    I'd love to beta test this program.

Tim
    08-26-09 05:58 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD