Like the rest of you, I've been drooling over the Tour since I first heard about it.

I pre-ordered one on VZW.com the DAY they started doing it, but I'm simply gonna need my fix before Tuesday the 14th.

I've called a few stores in the SD area, and nobody mentioned anything about opening early....and nobody (even Managers) would tell me how many they received either.

Soooo....I'll head out and set up camp as early as you want....probably even earlier. I just need a line buddy for bathroom breaks, holding my spot while I grab Starbucks, etc. I waited inline for 3 days at Wal-Mart when the PS3 was launched and sold it on Ebay the next day for $1,750; so I can handle 12 hours or so in front of Verizon for the Tour......lol

Call me a loser all you want.....I could care less.

Anyway, who's in???

JOHN
    07-10-09 09:52 PM
    Trust me id join ya, too bad i wont be getting to san diego till like 12 that afternoon talk about a crummy day to fly im so impatient! Ill be flying from Kentucky out to San Diego that sunday, just curious which store will you be at San Diego is such a large area? East County? Mirra Mesa? El Cajon? Pt. Loma Mission Valley? lol i think ya get the point.
    07-10-09 10:26 PM
    Can i bring my Chainsaw and mask?
    07-10-09 10:27 PM
    can I go naked?? lol just kidding
    07-10-09 10:29 PM
    Will Megan Fox be there? If so, count me in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:42 PM
    Will Megan Fox be there? If so, count me in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mmmm yes i will be attending now! Just don't look at her hammer thumbs haha!
    07-10-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD