Hey i'm looking for a place where i can buy a working tour really cheap. I have been watching a lot of the videos on how to replace the body on them and kind of want to rebuild one. The only ones i have found are pretty expensive though. any ideas?
    02-27-10 02:21 AM
    02-27-10 02:31 AM
    you might need to be careful with a banged up phone. It may have loose parts or a dodge mic/speaker or even water damage.

i agree cosmetic damage is not really a problem
    02-27-10 04:49 AM
    that's true. I found some on craigs list for $200 in perfect condition. Thing i should pick one up? It would not be covered under warranty, but i feel i could easily fix the trackball if that ever went bad....
    02-27-10 06:50 AM
    that's true. I found some on craigs list for $200 in perfect condition. Thing i should pick one up? It would not be covered under warranty, but i feel i could easily fix the trackball if that ever went bad....
    Be very very careful buying a tour (banged up or not) if you actually want to use the thing and not just take it apart for its, well, parts! You'll want to make sure you don't get a stolen or lost phone with a restricted ESN. If you can, meet someone in a public location and check the ESN by calling the carrier or better yet, meeting up in one of their stores!
    02-27-10 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD