Just noticed my LED isn't working at all . I made sure LED was on in my profile for both email addresses and text message. I did a battery pull and sent a test msg to myself and it worked once but I did another test and no LED!! What is going on? I checked my profile and LED was on, I'm not in bedside mode, and as I said above I did a battery pull. I'm running .732 and have been for awhile and it's been working since a day or two ago. The last update I received from DM was a help file update and a language file update.
    08-15-10 10:54 AM
    Try going to Options > Status > and type test. No caps, just test. Then from there click the Menu buttom, check Misc. Then the Menu button again, Run. Just work through the test. That will test your LED for sure. If it doesn't work we know it is hardware not software.

Let us know!
    08-15-10 11:30 PM
    make sure its not in 'Bedside' Mode...
    08-16-10 09:47 AM
    Figured it out, I did another battery pull and when it reset I looked at the profiles again and all the LED options for everything were on the 'off' option. Turned them all back on and it works. Really strange how it would change itself. THe phone is never out of my site, and I mean NEVER. Oh well glad its fixed.
    08-16-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD