I haven't seen any threads on this so I figured I would start one...

On my previous two Tours - I would notice that anytime a notification came through, and I was using the browser or another 3rd party app, the notification light would always begin blinking red, prior to the notification sound activating.

Every bb I've ever owned would chime and blink at the same time...however, with the Tours, it seems like there is always a delay between the notification chime, and the LED. Even if the phone was in standby, the LED would activate a good 1-3 seconds before the sound activated...

I just noticed that my 3rd Tour notification sound and LED are synchronized. I figured this was a s/w issue, but now I'm not so sure. Just figured I would speak up if anyone else was noticing this...not a big deal, but was kind of annoying me for a while!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:04 PM
    Wow i thought that how it was suppose to be.. i have noticed this too.. i would always see the led blinking then hear my ringtone 2secs later.. not really a big deal though
    08-26-09 04:15 PM
    On all of my prev bb's the light and sounds were always in sync...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:21 PM
    thats the same with mine too, my curve was sync with the led and sound, but my tour isnt, also just askin but does everyones vibrate before recieveing bbm and sms then go to sound when vibrate is turned off?
    08-26-09 08:20 PM
    thats the same with mine too, my curve was sync with the led and sound, but my tour isnt, also just askin but does everyones vibrate before recieveing bbm and sms then go to sound when vibrate is turned off?
    I've had that. Strange, but I am getting used to it.
    08-26-09 08:22 PM

if you use the vibrate function on a BB this is how it works..

always has really.. there is actually applications that make bb's vibrate and ring at the same time..
    08-26-09 09:22 PM
    mines out of sync, always thought that was the design. I like it this way actually. i will sometimes see it blink and then pick up my phone at the second im getting the message. for me it alerts on the 2nd blink, so there isn't much of a delay
    08-26-09 09:57 PM
    i really dont feel like changing my sounds, but perhaps it is because you are using custom alert sounds and its taking that extra second to retrieve your file......try using default sounds.
    08-26-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD