Ok- I've tried everything I can think of, and I just cannot get my LED indicator to work when I get email, missed call, text, etc. Here is what i've done to date:

1. Verified all LED settings are set to On in Ring Tones/Alerts (when I click Try It, the LED flashes so I am certain it is not hardware related. Also- the LED works when I am using Bluetooth in my car).

2. Verified that I am not in Bedside mode

3. I've done many battery pulls-- sometimes for over ten minutes just to be certain.

4. Downloaded BerryBuzz to see if I can get a 3rd party app to work. BerryBuzz did work with very moderate success...I'd guess about once out of every ten missed calls or new emails, I'd actually see the LED flash.

I have my Tour hooked up to my company's corporate BES environment, so I'm hoping there is a fix out there that doesn't require a complete wipe out and refresh.

Any suggestions/help is extremely appreciated....

Thx.
    11-01-09 06:27 PM
    Well I was going to suggest a complete wipe... I had a similar problem and that was the only fix I could find that actually sustained the results.
    11-01-09 06:33 PM
    I came across this on my wifes Tour when upgrading to .230. A wipe and re-install worked as passtheboll said. If that doesn't work, I would say it's a hardware issue.
    11-01-09 07:06 PM
    I've got it working (for now). I uninstalled Visual VoiceMail through the Desktop Manager, did a hard reset and my LED is now working. Hopefully this sticks, if not, I'll wipe my device like you guys suggested. Will keep you posted. Thanks for the super fast responses!
    11-01-09 07:51 PM
    ...all LED settings are set to On in Ring Tones/Alerts...

...BerryBuzz did work with very moderate success...I'd guess about once out of every ten missed calls or new emails, I'd actually see the LED flash.
    If you're using BerryBuzz, you have to set all of the system notifications (in Ring Tones/Alerts) to LED off and set the BerryBuzz LED notifications to your liking - otherwise, they will conflict with each other and you won't get proper functionality.
    11-01-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD