Is it just me or is the texting on 5.0 a bit laggy and behind when you type? I guess I'm a pretty fast typer but I remember on 4.7 it was just fine but now it's just a little behind. Does anyone know anyway to fix this or do you think they'll be a fix to this with the next update or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 09:24 AM
    Do you have the Key Rate turned up to fast in options?

04-02-10 09:27 AM
    I had it on normal and turned it onto fast but didn't really notice a difference at all. What exactly is "key rate".

It's just bothering me because I'm used to ultra responsive texting like 4.7 was.

EDIT: just figured out what key rate is and it doesn't really apply to this haha. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Last edited by danlovaa; 04-02-10 at 10:54 AM.
    04-02-10 10:16 AM
    Not to be annoying, but I'm bumping this. It's still just as slow and I tried doing as much as I could. I deleted old messages, did multiple battery pulls, and it's still slightly laggy! It's just extremely annoying.

04-04-10 12:37 PM
    the way the new set up is with it threaded like bbm it is known to lag. Only time it doesn't is when you have like nothing running. I found that it is worse when you loading a big webpage or have something like bb world running at the same time. The lag shouldn't be way to bad but it is there. Its usaully about 3-4 letter behind what i am typing. I just learned to deal with it seeing i don't text that much anymore (have bbm now )
    04-04-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD