So I'm on my 2nd Tour now. The 1st one I had would reboot itself outta no where and sometimes when I would do a keypad lock I would get either a white rectangle on the bottom of the screen, a white square on the middle of the screen, a white rectangle on the top left hand corner of the screen, or if I used a different wallpaper it would sometimes show part of the Sprint wallpaper. So now with my 2nd Tour I no longer have the reboot issue but still experience the whole screen thing at times when doing a keypad lock. So I thought that it might have been since I transfered my data from a Curve to a Blackberry. So I wipped out the phone twice and even entered all my adresses manually. Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Should I take the phone back for another one or will this eventually be fixed? Help!!
    08-07-09 01:04 AM
    It may be an OS issue but I've never heard of it and never experienced it either. I'm going to probably stay on the safe side and say it's an OS issue where something is conflicting with the BlackBerry OS from Sprint. You can try to take it back and see what happens.
    08-07-09 08:29 AM
    It may be an OS issue but I've never heard of it and never experienced it either. I'm going to probably stay on the safe side and say it's an OS issue where something is conflicting with the BlackBerry OS from Sprint. You can try to take it back and see what happens.
    Like on my 1st Tour the battery door was loos and on this one it's not. But now I still have that screen issue. The 1st time around Sprint didn't want to do an exchange because no one had reported anything like that. So I dunno.
    08-07-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD