I went into a Verizon store and played with a demo unit. It seemed that they keyboard didn't pick up a lot of the times I pressed the buttons. Maybe I was pressing them wrong but each time I felt it click but a lot of times the letter did not appear. Is this an actual issue? I checked two of the out in the store. And I am sorry if this is somewhere in another thread.
    07-12-09 06:23 PM
    Isnt an issue , dont know why either werent clicking hard enough , or need to set key rate to fast
    07-12-09 06:26 PM
    I went into a Verizon store and played with a demo unit. It seemed that they keyboard didn't pick up a lot of the times I pressed the buttons. Maybe I was pressing them wrong but each time I felt it click but a lot of times the letter did not appear. Is this an actual issue? I checked two of the out in the store. And I am sorry if this is somewhere in another thread.
    Wow...my keyboard is no less than amazing.
    07-12-09 06:53 PM
    Keyboard is working fine....no problems here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 07:56 PM
    Oh the keyboard's phenomenal! Its an absolute joy to type on this thing.

The I also noticed if the screens set to 10%, the buttons still remain bright. The same action on the pre virtually turned off the lights.
    07-12-09 08:03 PM
    Maybe that was it. I didn't know that there were different settings for key speeds. I always go pretty fast on my curve and didn't have a problem. I know there are people a LOT faster than me and it didn't make sense why the new BB would be any different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD