Good Morning

A quick and easy question for this crew, I'm sure. I just added my yahoo email to my Tour and while I get my yahoo emails they mix with my business emails. I do have 2 icons one for Business and one for Yahoo .. it would be nice to keep them apart.

Thanks
    01-08-10 09:15 AM
    So you have a Messages folder, and then you have the individual email account folders. Hide the Messages folder, and then just use the individual folders depending on which account you want. That will keep them pretty separate.
    01-08-10 10:32 AM
    Cool thanks .. I'll give it a spin

Cheers!
    01-08-10 12:53 PM
    don't you need the messages folder to clear out missed calls, etc.? i thought that was the only place to do it. if not, i will hide mine too.
    01-08-10 11:34 PM
    don't you need the messages folder to clear out missed calls, etc.? i thought that was the only place to do it. if not, i will hide mine too.
    No, you don't need the main messages folder to clear out missed calls. You can see all these calls by just hitting your green phone button.
    01-08-10 11:45 PM
    Remember you'll need to have your sms/mms separated from mail, otherwise you would need the messages folder to see those...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD