Well guys I went to the VZW store on sunday and they were very nice and I will hopefully be receiving my Motorola Droid tomorrow (thank god that ****** guy manager was not there).I really liked my Blackberry but due to reliability reasons I am switching. At my school I participate in many after school activities, I am part of yearbook and stay for games and such and when my blackberry breaks consistently thats a problem because I need to be able to tell my parents that I am staying because I can not get my license until next January (WOOOOOOO). The people at my Verizon store were very nice and changed my whole perspective about VZW I normally go during the week and there is always this mean manager and he just to be honest is a ****** but I went on sunday for the first time and there was this very nice manager (I don't remember her name but I will try to find it) she was very nice and she worked with us. The employee that actually helped me with the process is Beth and she is one of the best employees I think that works there she was very nice and understanding and worked very fast. From now on I am going on sundays. LMAO anyway I am going to stay Verizon because I have thought about it and just because I had one bad experience does not mean I should leave. I would like to say thank you to everyone that helped me with my tour I really did appreciate it !
    05-04-10 08:55 PM
    What were the reliability issues, if I might ask? Just curious since I'm on my original I've had since last September.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD