Just thougth I'd let everyone in on what's available at CNN.CN. Because the plasti-chrome scratches so easily on BB's, I changed out my Bold bezel with a black one. Problem solved. I kept my chrome shortcut buttons and it made em' easily seen at night. I thought it made the phone look a little less cheap (than a flaked off chrome peice). I'm going to hold on to my plasti-chrome bezel on my Tour for as long as I can tolerate the chrome getting scratched/flaked off (bought full body phantomskinz, so I'll see how long it can stand up to ME). Then I'll probably buy one of these too. But for now, I'm sure someone will want braggin' rights to be the first. PS. Do a forum search and see that there are a few posts of people attempting to take apart the Tour and not getting it re-assembled correctly. I don't know if it's any harder than it was for the Bold but I do know that you have to be especially careful to find the speakers and TINY mic screens and swap them over to the bezel. You'll know right away if you missed them because the phone will squeel with feedback as soon as you try it without either of them installed. Anyway, enjoy: BlackBerry Tour 9630 OEM black bezel - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories - 3G, Just a quick note... Just figured out HTML doesn't work in the subject line and you can't edit that out. Ooops! LOL
    Last edited by bigwill5150; 08-01-09 at 07:43 PM.
    08-01-09 07:40 PM
    Wow, i wonder how many peeps will be modding their berries
    08-01-09 07:46 PM
    it says please not this is basically a painted OEM bezel. So it will chip to chrome when its dropped
    08-01-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD