GREATEST PHONE EVER! I have no problems with mine.
    07-30-09 09:20 AM
    I am officially addicted to my Tour! The only issue I had was the loose battery door. But , as was stated, is an easy fix. Best phone I've had so far (knock on wood). I think you will be very happy with a Tour. From what I've read on here, those having problems do not seem to be having an issue getting replacements if they ask.
    07-30-09 09:26 AM
    My tour has been great from day 1.
    07-30-09 10:25 AM
    The Tour is a great device. You will love it!
    07-30-09 10:53 AM
    Zero issues since day 1 with my tour
    +1 had mine since monday and so far it's been awesome! best phone i've owned.. I'd hate life if I had to go back to a curve
    07-30-09 10:55 AM
    Well - I appreciate all the positive feedback! Mine is coming today.

And to answer the first guy - - When I logged into the forum - the entire first page was posts of people complaining - and that was enough to prompt me to post.

Plus - my cousin had just gotten it that day, and told me his trackball seemed unresponsive. So I got a little worried.

But reading all the positive comments here - gave me a bit of relief so thanks!

I will let ya know.

Honestly I have had the Curve for about a year, and think it's the most reliable phone I have ever owned. So I do have high hopes that this phone will continue that tradition.
    07-31-09 08:36 AM
    Best phone ever (I'd really like a Bold but AT&T is spotty here). If you were happy with your Curve, you'll be blown away by this.

As far as the other issues, we're a picky bunch.
    07-31-09 08:49 AM
    minor issues, nothing i can't get over.
    07-31-09 09:03 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD