does anyone have a near perfect tour but is always on here reading the forums and think, "oh man i think that could be wrong with my phone" or "is that gonna happen to me?" i ask cuz i have a near perfect tour (nothing and no one is perfect thats y i say near) and there isn't anything wrong with it. but then i start reading the forums looking for tips, tricks, and hopefully to help someone else and then i start wondering if my phone has ever acted up like other peoples. example? well my phone was on empty for charge so its charging right now...it was at something like 9%...yea it was pretty low. anyways i just got reading how people are having problems with the tour being charged. so i go get to my phone and see that its been on 30% for what seemed like to me forever. well it was just my imagination cuz its almost at 50% now. see what i mean LOL! i almost got nervous and went into Hypochondriac mode thinking my phone wasn't charging. theres a reason its called CRACKBERRY!!!!! i don't care i love this website anyways!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 01:54 PM
    Yeah I seem to worry about my phone too after reading some posts on here.

11-04-09 02:08 PM
    This site is definitely bittersweet. A lot of these problems I would never even have noticed until I get on these forums, and then I'm like, "Hey, I think my phone does that too." Or, "Hmmm, let me make sure mine doesn't do that!". At the end of the day, I am thankful that I don't have any serious troubles(so far!).
    11-04-09 02:21 PM
    lol i hear u both...i'm glad i'm not the only one

11-04-09 02:38 PM
    You have to remember that if everyone posted that their phone was excellent, the site would probably go down to to the traffic overload. Less than 1% of the people with a 100% working phone post their own thread to say that.
    11-04-09 03:19 PM
    i feel the same way...after reading some post...i start wondering if my tour will have the same problems...had my tour bout 6wks...haven't had any issues(knockin on wood)...glad other people are not having issues either...
    11-04-09 03:54 PM
    I dont feel like that, I feel A LOT of people who post here are hypochondriacs who think that every tick and 5 second pause on their phone are cause for a warranty replacement and that 90% of Blackberry Users don't remember their computers that will freeze, will need to be restarted once in a while and do require upkeep (Like closing programs, and optimizing memory). I speak to VZW Techs on a daily basis who say if given the time they could fix 99% of the issues that people call in with but everyone wants their problems fixed right now with a replacement device. Those of us who have had blackberry's since they were more a 2 way pager know that these current devices from a software perspective are undestructable. You dont know how many tech's I've seen replace customers blackberry's because of JVM errors because the customer doesnt want to take the time to reinstall the OS. Then customers wonder why we use Certified Like New Devices?! If we sent out a Brand New device for every person with a JVM error we'd not only be broke, but Blackberry would have to make soo many new phones just as replacements they wouldnt have time for new devices.
    11-04-09 04:20 PM
    Great thread and good posts ... I find myself thinking if my phone will have any of the problems mentioned on this site, but then I just think to myself that I have had no problems so far, I do a good job of caring for my phone and I don't try and do too much with my PHONE! I love my Tour and would not want any other phone (until the next best Blackberry comes out
    11-04-09 04:31 PM
    hey that made me crack up. hah! I had the same thing, but then i did realize people having the same lagging issue as I am. but it really doesnt bother me. some people just have less patience then I, Suppose..
    11-04-09 06:01 PM
    After reading all the posts about cracked screens, I've been carrying my Tour in bubble wrap inside a foam-lined Pelican Case. Thanks to my perusing the CB forums, I've become a paranoid schizophrenic.
    11-04-09 09:01 PM
    Ah... my Tour IS perfect. And so were the three others I had this month! LOL
    It sits comfortably in an Otterbox Defender - safe from almost everything but me!
    11-04-09 10:45 PM
    Count me in...lol. My Tour will be 5 weeks old this Friday and I just keep hoping she will keep performing flawlessly for me. I guess one way to look at it for me anyways, is they come with a one year warranty so it will be covered for pretty much all the major stuff till my next one year upgrade rolls around..lol. By then the Tour will be 4 or 5 models outdated and I will be ready for yet another new BB.

P.S. and yes this forum sold me on Blackberries more than anything else..it rocks!!
    11-04-09 11:38 PM
    I've done that before too; I always force myself to actually watch for several days so I'm not just "seeing things" on the phone.
    11-05-09 01:19 AM
    I've done that before too; I always force myself to actually watch for several days so I'm not just "seeing things" on the phone.
    LMAO thats funny!!!!

11-05-09 07:58 AM
    I do the same thing. My Tour is pretty good. I don't expect it to be "perfect" but so far I haven't seem to have any of the major problems that a lot of people are having. But after reading somes post I do begin to wonder if my beloved Tour will act up sooner or later.
    11-05-09 08:37 AM
    the forums scares the **** out of me whenever i see posts saying that there's something wrong with their tour.. LOL
    makes me check if my tour does have the said porblems

11-05-09 08:49 AM
    great thread guys, deffinately some truth to it as well! and i liked the idea behind the site would crash if everyone posted the great things as muhc as the negative things. its human nature unfortunately, we tend to focus more and talk more about the problems, and the negatives, and we strive for solutions, therefore the majority of the site is that way. My tour is great, although if i wanted to i could come up with many things to complain about, which i have! and have found the solutions on this site as well lol, but for this thread i wont bring em here!
    11-05-09 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD